Sunday, April 13, 2008

Who Is This Waif?


Would you let this boy date your daughter? Would you give him a job? Would you loan him money? He just looks pitiful - You know what I mean?

Well he's on this blog, so that should give you a clue. Here's a couple more clues. He's a musician - of course. He plays in a band. The band only had two guys in it! But they were great! They made some wonderful music. Oh, BTW, the other guy played the drumkit. It was a frosty relationship. The main instrument this boy-waif played was considered an "old folks" instrument. But he made it sound like angels singing. He is retired now, making "Killer Shrimp". Can I get a witness? Do you know what I mean? Can you tell me who he is? His live stuff is the best. He could really entertain an audience. He was like a preacher, giving a sermon on rock n' roll!

Well all I can say now is you figure it out. Heighty Hi to ya

3 comments:

The1stdaughter said...

Okay, so is it Billy Joel? That's all I am coming up with and I may be completely wrong. Either way he was a great musician and fi nothing else made playing the piano kinda cool!

tmg_founder said...

Sorry. Not Billy Joel. I'm sure you're M knows. I hope she holds off. B. Joel was a "pop" singer. This fellow played Rock n' roll!

Robyn said...

okay it only took me about 20 minutes to shake the dust and cobwebs out: Lee Michaels.