Monday, March 31, 2008

Soundtrack of My Life Meme

Well, you all know I have daughters. And you all know I love them more than anything. How do you know that? Well, I'm doing this silly meme (I don't even really know what they are). There will be no tags at the end!

Here’s how it works:
1. open your library (iTunes, winamp, media player, iPod)
2. put it on shuffle
3. press play
4. for every question, type the song that’s playing
5. new question — press the next button
6. don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool


opening credits: Sysyphus Part I by Pink Floyd

waking up: Solsbury Hill by Peter Gabriel

first day at school: You Are My Sunshine by Norman Blake from the soundtrack of Oh Brother Where Art Thou

falling in love: Stirb Nicht Vor Mir (Don't Die Before I Do) by Rammstein (album Rosenrot)

breaking up: That's The Way by Led Zeppelin (Led Zeppelin III)

prom: Red by King Crimson (BTW I didn't go to any prom thing!)

life’s okay: Day of The Eagle by Robin Trower

mental breakdown: Can't Cry Anymore by Kansas

driving: In The Midnight Hour by The Commitments (from the same movie)

flashback: Pigs on The Wing by Pink Floyd

getting back together: Bring It On Home by Led Zeppelin

wedding: Say It Isn't So by The Outfield

birth of child: In The Lap of The Gods by The Alan Parsons Project

final battle: Death on Two Legs by Queen

death scene: Into Temptation by Crowded House

end credits: Pinball Wizard by The Who

So that's it. Looks pretty much like me, which is... weird. But like I've said the music of my/our day really expresses our feelings and was really the best music of all time!
Thanks daughter.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I'll take the Outfield at my wedding any day. Love ya babe.

Lisa M. said...

*Laughing*

Loved the Pinball Wizard- for the credits!

The1stdaughter said...

I love the Ramstein song for falling in love! Hehe. THanks for doing it!